all because he loves me..

Monday, July 18, 2011

over the hill & through the woods

To Grams & Gramps we went!

I can honestly say
this is on the top of my list of favorite places to be
I remember going to visit with our mom when we were little
whether it was watching the squirrels out back
getting our hair done
having the dogs pull us on our roller blades up & down the street
or sliding down the stairs on the BIG stuffed dogs
the smells
the pictures
the laughing & playing
everything is all the same
even down to the bedrooms
&
Feeling of love & Welcome you get right when you walk through the door.
brings me right back to my childhood & thoughts of happiness.
I love it all!

If I could live there
trust me
I would!

such a special place full of love & laughs with some very special people.
We love you Gramps & Grams!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment