all because he loves me..

Monday, July 11, 2011

growing up!




If you know me, you know these  girls
The Hale Girls
there are 3 of us!
yep..
three.

Candy Cane- Feath  &  Bess

 we don't even know how these names happened
But they stuck, so we'll take what we get

Cand is married to Brent
Heath is married to Ky
&
Jess is married to Jake.

Lucky guys

actually....

I'm pretty sure  we are the lucky ones...
Thanks for taking such good care of us & making us the happiest girls out there!

We love you boys!!

hmmm.. i guess thats all for the mushy gushy shtuff..

so the real reason for this post is two words!
just two.
GROWING
UP.



growing up with three girls under the same roof..

Cand, remember that one time you were  mad @ me & jess for who knows what!?  you were chasing us through the house half the time laughing the other half not so much,  jess found a ball to defend us, threw it 100 mph.. nailed you straight in the face...yeah..you had braces! Braces suck if you get hit in the face..sucks reeeeaally bad!
just remember we love you!  

Heather (me) was definately the perfectionist of the three. Dad had to do my hair every morning
half up.
 half down.
 & slicked back
NO BUMPS!!!
& if there were bumps we had to re do it!
Lets just say my dad was a master @ doing hair.
Thanks dad!

I remember us three doing photo shoots together with a sheet draped over the door for our back drop.
yeah...very cool, we know.

We all had "issues" with stealing eachother's clothes. & it even got to the point where we each had a lock on our closets & each had a key to our own wardrobe.
did this work well you ask?
 not a chance. us girls can be sneaky!
 Cand had a walk in closet with a window.
Yes. a window...
Window Open
=
CHA-CHING!!!
it's called snnneeeaaky!
climb onto the roof & through the window
snatch all articles of clothing that you think would look awesome with
the new pair of shoes you just got.
& sneak back out!
TA DA!
or...
there is always laundry day!
thats a whole different story.
plus each of us is guilty for the crime @ least more than 50 x's

So bess came down to yell @ me for "stealing" her pants one day..I wasn't guilty & I knew I wasn't so I marched right up to HER closet & what did I find? yeah..her pants that she just finished  yelling @ me for. So being the snot I was I threw them right in her face & said "oooh looky there!..your pants!" she came right back @ me with a five star on the back! yeah a 5 STAR! ( thats a whole handprint) I brushed it off & kept walking towards the door & she came @ me with round two.
this girl is fiesty!!!
without even thinking I turned & sucker punched her straight in the face
& remember her flying to the floor with blood everywhere!
I felt horrible & ran for towels while she yelled
"YOU BROKE MY NOSE!!"
over n over!
I felt even more horrible & within 50 seconds our dad was up the stairs yelling @ both of us!
good thing  we have about a 10 min rebound & we are back to being best friends again. we spent the rest of the day being comfy & listening General Conference
&
Bess ended up with a shiner for spring break.

I really do love ya jess!

I could go on & on.. these girls are my other half!
& without them I wouldn't be who I am now, we are best friends.
Always have been
Always will be
& no matter what we will always have eachother.

nothing will ever come between us
not a chance.

We are the Hale girls

What are we up to now!?
here's an update!

( not in order from oldest to youngest)


Jake + Jess

 These two have put an offer an a house!!!!
We have our fingers crossed!



Results to come!!!! .....

Cand + Brent
These two are in Hawaii..

lucky little beach bums!


Ky & Heath
& these two are heading to Idaho
this weekend!

ROAD TRIP!!!


more of summer 2011 to come! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment