all because he loves me..

Sunday, September 25, 2011

CTR 5 & 6

Kyller & I got callings in the ward and are have been teaching the CTR 5 & 6 year olds!! We were both super excited to accept out new callings and become part of our crazy primary, especially because we both love kids. But I think after today we have officially decided to wait on having our own for a loooong time. Last week we had our Primary Program "practice" I can tell you just how well that went... with about 50 children that all have very short attention spans.. yeah, not so much. But today I was completely swept away with all of our children, they all sat so reverently and sang so sweet. Our class did absolutely wonderful! It's funny how each one of these children grow on you and become a huge part of you, it's almost like they are your very own & trust me I would claim every single one! I look so forward to Sundays knowing I will get to see those smiles and endless hugs & even sometimes a small kiss on the cheek at the end of the day. It is the most rewarding calling I could ever ask for & I feel so blessed to be part of these young lives because they are more than just children they are my children & I have come to love them more than they will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. Primary was our first calling and we LOVED it! The kids were so cute, we lucked out with really good classes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete