all because he loves me..

Monday, November 15, 2010

trim & crown molding??

Have you ever had to put up crown molding?

Me = NO

Ky = NO

I will tell you now, it's really not as easy as it looks! First measuring, second angles. ugh..angles. poor Kyller took on this not so simple task & actually did a great job after a few trial & error's. I was definately not a help @ all. (sure glad he puts up with me as much as he does) i got bored &  he was frustrated... the two mixed is not a great combo simply equals  Heather laughing & Kyller even more bugged than before.. (again, he should be used to this by now.)  After I was done taunting & playing I realized how much he really does and how grateful i am for a husband that never gives up. He works @ things until he gets it right, he is an example for me to try my best even though it may be frustrating at times. He has been like this from the very beginning and it's something that I admire greatly. He keeps me going & is always there for me, helps me learn new things & supports me with my intrests. I am one very lucky girl. I love you babe

No comments:

Post a Comment