all because he loves me..

Friday, November 26, 2010

Be Thankful

What are You Thankful For?





I can tell you now that my list would fill up this whole page.. plus some so in that case i will share with you the things that made it to the top of that list..

#1. The Gospel, without it I can honestly say i would be lost, lost in a world full of multiple things that could lead me to sorrow, unhappiness & depression. I have a strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ, It has helped me through trials, given me comfort & made me a better person. I believe it to be true, i know it's true, it is true.

#2. Kyller, he is my everything. The qualities I find & admire in him are like nothing I have seen in anyone else. He works tirelessly all day everyday & he is Dedicated to what he does.  He is my very best friend that has been there through thick & thin. He is the one & only person I can tell anything too, the one that makes me a better person & constantly reminds that i am beautiful. He has my heart & by that I mean my whole heart. I love him more than anything in the world.

#3. My Family,  If you know us, you would prob think we are all crazy &with six kids  it certainly gets that way sometimes. But I have to say we have got to be one of the strongest, closest, loving bunch there is & I wouldn't trade it for anything. These people are those that are closest to me, I know they would do anything for me & have. I am so blessed.

So there are my top 3 for now. Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is a sneak peak of the Hale Family Thanksgiving shabang!
enjoy!


                                                            
                                                                          
                                                          
                                                               
                                                                       
                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. aw.. im thankful for you to.. love you sister! love that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete