all because he loves me..

Thursday, May 26, 2011

1 cRazy yr & eTernity To gO!





 How did I ever get so lucky!? This a a question I find myself asking on a day to day basis. yes i know how cheesy that sounds..trust me. But  tommorrow is our 1 yr anniversary & to be honest this has been the absolute best best best yr. of my entire life & I owe it all to one person.....Kyller. He never ever reads this but one day he will & he will know just how i feel, in the mean time I will just keep reminding him in person just how much he means to me.

Thank you for always being a strength to me, for making me a better person, teaching me how to fish, holding me till i fell asleep, calling me beautiful, always loving me, working so hard & building me a home, for suprising me with baby chicks, for taking care of me, for making me feel special, for loving my family, for saying prayers with me, for goodnight kisses, for being a primary teacher with me, for supporting me, for laughing with me, for having a testimony of the church & sharing it with me, for always making me smile, for taking me out on dates, for going to fireworks with me, for being my best friend , for teaching me how to change my oil, tires..etc. for taking me camping, for helping me plant flowers, the list could go forever..but the thing I want to thank you for the most is to  Thank you for choosing me. I love you more than anything in this world!

 Happy 1 yr sweetheart! xoxoxoxo

OuR Crazy Yr! ....










No comments:

Post a Comment